Called a Grab car to got Genting Premium Outlet from First World Hotel.
从第一世界酒店叫了一辆 Grab 车去云顶名牌购物中心。
<b The car was talking a while to come so I looked around abit.
车要等挺久,所以我四处看了看。
After a bout half hour ride, we reached the place and went in.
大约半小时的车程后,我们到达了目的地并进去了。
Walked around the different stores.
逛了逛不同的商店。
Saw this little guy on the wall outside a store.
在一家商店外的墙上看到了这个小家伙。
Went into the Adidas store but didn't find anything to buy.
去了阿迪达斯商店,但没有找到任何东西可以买。
I must went up and down the different escalators a few time.
我在不同的自动扶梯上上下下几次。
Nice that they have seats for resting.
他们有座位可以休息,真好。
This cow inside a chocoate store actually moved.
巧克力店里的这头牛居然动了。
Went into Nike where more people were buying than at the Adidas store but I still didn't get anything.
去了耐克,那里买东西的人比阿迪达斯商店多,但我仍然什么也没买到。
Then at Puma, I found a couple of things.
然后在彪马,我发现了一些东西。
I bought cap and shoe bag.
我买了帽子和鞋袋。
There were more sportswear store.
那里有更多的运动服商店。
Saw a "train" downstairs.
看到楼下有一列“火车”。
It got cloudy with more dark cloud.
天色阴沉,乌云越来越多。
I called for Grab car back to go back. The visibility was not as good as before.
我叫了一辆 Grab 车回去。能见度不如下来的时候。
Here is a video I recorded.
这是我录制的视频。