There was an open invitation to try out new pickleball courts so I went looking for it at Pasir Ris recently. Stopped at Kaki Bukit after a half hour bus ride.
最近收到了邀请,我去巴西立 (Pasir Ris) 寻找新的匹克球场。坐了半个小时的巴士后,我停在了加基武吉 (Kaki Bukit)。
There was a food court just in the industrial building next to the bus stop.
巴士站旁边的工业大楼里有一个食阁。
The NS men were training to ride motorcycles.
国民服役人员正在训练骑摩托车。
Hop onto another bus for another half hour ride.
跳上另一辆巴士,又坐了半个小时。
Got off the bus and try to find my way.
下车后,我试着找到路。
Going to be a 15 minutes walk but I had to start with an up slope walk.
要走 15 分钟,但我必须先上坡。
The other end was the entrance to an international school.
另一端是国际学校的入口。
Passed by a landed housing area.
经过一片有地住宅区。
At least, some part of this was downslope.
至少,这部分是下坡的。
At a circle at the end of the road, I turned left.
在路尽头的一个圆圈处,左转。
Saw a sign that told me I'm in the right way.
看到一个路标,告诉我我走对了路。
Downslope to the entrance of a chalet and the courts were just next to it.
下坡到小屋的入口,球场就在旁边。
Two sheltered courts with new floors. Lovely. I played a bit.
两个有遮蔽的球场,有新地板。很棒。我打了一会儿。
Then went to try to get a drink.
然后去找饮料。
The fishing place next to the courts had a fridge with drinks but nobody was there.
球场旁边的钓鱼场有一台放有饮料的冰箱,但没人。
I walked further into the chalets area and found vending machine. Luckily, one of them takes electronic payment because I didn't have any money with me.
我继续走进小屋区,找到了自动售货机。幸运,其中一台自动售货机接受电子支付,因为我身上没有钱。
Went back to the courts to play a bit more before I left close to lunch time because the rooster was calling.
我回到球场再玩了一会儿,然后快到午餐时间才离开,因为公鸡在叫。
There was a feeder bus service number 403 which I took to the Pasir Ris Bus Interchange before I took the MRT train home.
我乘坐 403 号接驳巴士前往巴西立巴士换乘站,然后乘坐地铁回家。
Picklelize
is located at
125 Pasir Ris Rd, Singapore 519121
Picklelize
位于
125 Pasir Ris Rd, Singapore 519121
请看我其他帖: @ace108