Went out for lunch solo because my colleague was on sick leave. There was one guy walking in front of me and I had to take a photo because I seldom see guys carrying an umbrella under the sun.
因为我的同事请病假,所以独自出去吃午饭。 有一个人走在我前面,我不得不拍照,因为我很少看到男人在阳光下撑着伞。
Passed by a café I hadn't see before.
路过一家我没见过的咖啡馆。
These buildings were where rich people kept their mistresses in the olden days.
这些建筑是过去有钱人包养情妇的地方。
I was heading to a porridge place when I am eating alone because my colleague doesn't like porridge.
当我一个人吃饭的时候,我要去一家粥店,因为我的同事不喜欢喝粥。
Bought a pork meatball porridge for $6.
花了6元买了一份猪丸粥。
Sat at a table near the outside.
坐在靠近外面的一张桌子旁。
My porridge came.
我的粥来了。
I stirred it up to make sure there were meatballs in there.
我搅拌下看看里面有肉丸。
After lunch, I left and saw something interesting on the other side of the road.
午饭后,我离开,在路的另一边看到了一些有趣的东西。
A classic Mercedes car.
一辆经典的梅赛德斯汽车。
I decided to take a walk to go buy some ang ku kueh because one of my pickleball friends said she missed the last time when I brought them.
我决定走去买一些红龟粿,因为我的一个匹克球友说她错过了我上次带去的时候。
Passing through Police Cantonment Complex where I used to work.
路过我曾经工作地点警察广东民大厦。
A family of chickens crossed path with me.
一群鸡与我擦肩而过。
More chickens further up.
再往上还有更多的鸡。
Finally reach the shop.
终于到达那店了。
I bought 2 boxes of ten and two more for my own snacking. $26.40 altogether.
我买了两盒十个,又买了两盒给自己当零食。 总共 $26.40 元。
It was a hot day. I decided to go undergorund through the MRT train station.
真是个炎热的一天。 我决定去下去地铁站。
Survived the walk back to office.
终于回到办公室。
Worked for a couple of hours and ate my ang ku kueh.
工作了俩小时,吃了我的红龟粿。
Brought the two boxes of kueh to the pickleball courts.
把两盒粿带到了匹克球场。
Then picked up my Sword & Shield and joined the games.
然后拿起我的“剑与盾”并加入。
Went home after the games. There was a crowd outside the open area at HDB Hub watching the swearing in of the ministers after the recent change.
打网球和就回家。 建屋局中心的空地破正播放新部长宣誓仪式吸引了很多人观看。
请看我其他帖: @ace108